All please note.
All participants and their parents/carers, and all volunteers must not attend any Little Athletics activity, if in the past 14 days if they have:
- visited Victoria (including spectators and officials)
- attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates)
- been unwell or had any ﬂu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste, or
- are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical heath conditions.
Please check the NSW Government website for advice regarding the full list of symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-testing
Check-in and out
All visitors, spectators, athletes, parents and officials are required to check-in and out of the facility when attending for training or competition. Scan the QR code on the clubhouse or click the link below.